- Students will demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills in the analysis of concepts, enabling them to address authentic problems in conventional or innovative ways.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills through rigorous and authentic activities and applications (reading, writing, speaking, listening, and viewing skills).
- Students will demonstrate the ability to interpret and identify connections that lead to conclusions or new understandings within the context of a rigorous and relevant curriculum.
- Students will address contemporary problems incorporating collaborative skills.
- Students will behave appropriately and responsibly with regard to others, to oneself, and to one’s surroundings.
- Students will act with integrity and honesty within the school community.
- Students will demonstrate a civic responsibility to work effectively and respectfully to improve the world around them.